|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (147 days ago)|
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Original House Dates From 1420
- In the Heart of Titchfield Village
- Three Bedrooms
- Sitting Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Basement Room
- G.Floor Bathroom, F.Floor Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Nearby Secure Garage With Roller Door
- Sunny Aspect Rear Garden
A picturesque Grade II listed semi detached cottage which originally dates back to circa 1420 and has been added to and improved over the years. Situated in the heart of Titchfield Village, the property is set down a private and tucked away walkway position and has the benefit of a nearby garage to offer a guaranteed parking space or additional secure storage. The internal accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fitted kitchen with separate utility room and two receptions rooms, one of which is a superb basement room which can be used as the dining room. The cottage is offered in immaculate condition throughout with an abundance of character features such as stripped wooden doors and floors, exposed timbers and beams and an impressive inglenook fireplace with log burning stove in the sitting room. The property also benefits from a south facing low maintenance walled garden with pleasant seating areas. To arrange a viewing please contact our lettings department on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50821209.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6670092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.