|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (378 days ago)|
- A TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN WINSBURY WAY, BRADLEY S
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AZTEC WEST, AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND MAIN C
- OFFERED UNFURNISHED WITH WHITE GOODS INCLUDED, NEUTRAL DECOR
- LOUNGE AND KITCHEN/DINER
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & BUILT IN WARDROBE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS TO FRONT
- GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- MANAGED BY WOODS. STRICTLY NO SMOKERS, NO PETS
A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE situated in a pleasant cul de sac position in popular WINSBURY WAY. An Ideal location being only a short distance to AZTEC WEST, AMENITIES and MAIN COMMUTER ROUTES. Offered UNFURNISHED with WHITE GOODS supplied, benefits include KITCHEN/DINER leading to an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS, MASTER BEDROOM with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, GARAGE & PARKING. AVAILABLE MID NOVEMBER!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WDAL_132WINSB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woods Estate Agents, Bradley Stoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.