|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Three bedroom Edwardian home
- Immaculately presented
- 2 Large Receptions
- South Woodford/Wanstead borders
- Within 1/2 mile of two tube stations
- Popular array of schooling locally
- George lane and Wanstead High Street conveniently accessible
- Ground floor W/C
- Private Patio & Garden
- Extended Kitchen & Second Reception
We are pleased to offer this beautiful three bedroom red-brick Edwardian family house. Built at the turn of the last century, this family home possess an abundance of character and charm. This outstanding period home is situated on the South Woodford/Wanstead borders within ½ a mile of South Woodford (0.3 miles approx.) and Snaresbrook (0.5 miles approx.) stations for the convenience of commuters. In addition to this, the many popular bars, boutiques and bistros of George Land and Wanstead High Street are within a similar range.
The property boasts two good sized downstairs reception rooms, one of which has been extended along with the kitchen, as well as 2 large double bedrooms and 1 small double bedroom upstairs. The upstairs bathroom includes a full sized shower & a bath. Separate ground floor W/C.
Unfurnished. Available from the 18th November 2017.
Property ref: 121_896_3325107
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50826960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3325107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Pryce, Wanstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.