|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (312 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF WARTON
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS, AMENITIES & BAE SYSTEMS
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER, FITTED KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- TWO DOUBLE ROOMS, ONE LARGE SINGLE AND MODERN BATHROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN & DRIVEWAY FOR THREE CARS
- LARGE SHED IN REAR GARDEN & GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
We are happy to advertise this stunning three Bedroom, unfurnished, detached house in the sought after village of Warton. The property is in a great location, close to local shops, amenities and BAe Systems. The property boasts a large lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and conservatory downstairs. It comprises three bedrooms and a modern bathroom upstairs. There is a large driveway with parking for three cars, a very large rear garden with shed along with a garage. The property has double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50836233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE-12R11EJB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.