|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Large detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Large modern kitchen
- Modern bathrooms
- Large garden with patio areas
- Summer house
- Greenhouse and vegetable patch
- Oild fired Central Heating
- Wood burning stove
This substantial family home boasts vast living accommodation downstairs, comprising of hallway leading to office and large new modern kitchen with space for breakfast table. Fully fitted with dishwasher and integral over together with a traditional ray burn. Double open doors lead to a dual aspect spacious dining room with parquet flooring. To the front of the property is good sized porch. Leading on to the light and airy lounge with triple aspect windows and French doors leading to a patio area, with added benefit of a large wood burning stove. The wide stair case leads to four double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and two modern new bathrooms, one with bath and handheld shower with hand basin and the other with corner shower and toilet. There is a separate down stairs WC and utility/laundry room off the double garage.
Buckland Newton is surrounded by unspoilt countryside. The county town of Dorchester is about 11 miles to the south, the market town of Sturminster Newton is about 8 miles to the east and the historic abbey town of Sherborne is about 9 miles to the north - all offering shopping, educational and recreational facilities. Both Dorchester and Sherborne have a mainline railway services to London/Waterloo. There is some outstandingly beautiful countryside in the immediate area which is well interspersed with footpaths and bridleways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50838504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DOR160316_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Dorchester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.