|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (267 days ago)|
Nestled within a traffic free location that directly fronts on to a neighbouring green, this three bedroom terraced home is well presented throughout and is within walking distance of Keynsham High Street.
* Very well presented three bedroom terraced house.
* Available unfurnished.
* Large kitchen/diner with patio doors leading to rear garden.
* Separate living room.
* Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Master bedroom boasts built in wardrobes.
* Well presented bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle.
* Enclosed rear garden with decking area and lawn.
* Single garage.
* Gas central heating & double glazing.
* Good access to local amenities and public transport.
£895 per calendar month - AVAILABLE NOW
This property is ideal for a single person, professional or retired couple, or small family.
Strictly not suitable for pets, smokers, or students.
DAVIES & WAY - 0117 9868300
APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES:
KITCHEN/DINER: 5.02m x 2.95m (16' 6" x 9' 8")
LIVING ROOM: 4.56m x 3.13m (15' x 10' 3")
BEDROOM ONE: 4.10m x 2.90m (13' 5" x 9' 6")
BEDROOM TWO: 3.44m x 2.56m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
BEDROOM THREE: 2.96m x 2.05m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
BATHROOM: 2.37m x 2.07m (7' 9" x 6' 9")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.