|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Secure Parking
- Shared Roof-Top Terrace which Offers Amazing Panoramic Views of the London Skyline
- Available Furnished - Part Furnished
- Available Late November 2017 - Viewings Highly Recommended
Lourdes are excited to present to the market this fantastic ninth floor, large 1 double bedroom apartment in the popular The Skyline Plaza building, E1.
The apartment benefits from a spacious open plan living room-kitchen, wooden flooring, family bathroom and allocated underground parking. Benefits also include a shared roof-top terrace which offers amazing panoramic views of the London skyline, 24 hour concierge service, lift access, double glazing, security entrance and generous storage.
The location gives you fantastic access to major transport links including, the Underground, Overground, DLR and Bus routes.
You are a short walk from the City, and moments from hot spot locations, such the picturesque St Katharine's dock, offering various restaurants, cafes and pubs and the historical landmarks of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Heading North you are in the vibrant area of Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market then just beyond leads to the fashionable Shoreditch.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50841783.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.