|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (319 days ago)|
- Amazing 2 Bed Warehouse Apartment
- 2 En Suite Shower rooms
Property reference number 5718217. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
HUGE 2 Bed Warehouse Apartment Flat Hackney + Garden
NEW Price Drop! Down £100pm
Was £1950pm now £1850pm
The space has
- 2 large bedrooms
- Both rooms with En suite shower rooms
- Very Large Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Real Wooden flooring
- Huge shared communal Garden
- Great friendly creative neighbours
- Awesome hidden away Location
- Very secure Ground floor space- open onto the garden
- Lots of windows- Loads of natural lights
- Very hip cool interior
- You can adapt the space as you wish- add art studio?
Please get in contact and come view asap
No silly agents fees
* Please quote ref. 5718217 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50857527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718217_51107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.