|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (398 days ago)|
- Lovely Recently Renovated Modern Terraced House
- New Kitchen, Bathroom, Carpets and Paintwork
- Quiet Cal de Sac with parking Space and Garden
Property reference number 5697011. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This lovely two bedroom modern terraced house was recently renovated and has a new kitchen, bathroom, carpets and paint work and is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in an established road in North Bradley Stoke.
There is an allocated car park by the side of the house, and the property has a rear garden and grassed area to the front.
The Kitchen comes furnished with washing machine, fridge freezer and oven.
The house benefits from gas central heating throughout.
There is an Integrated mirrored wardrobe in the master double bedroom and the single bedroom is a good size.
The bathroom has a electric shower above the bath, WC and wash hand basin.
The property is only moments from The RAC Building and a short stroll to Woodlands Rd and the main bus links to Bristol City Centre, Parkway Train Station and local business parks.
This house is ideally suited to a young professional couple or small family.
The tenants MUST be employed and NOT be claiming housing benefits as this makes the properties insurance invalid, and must be able to produce bank, employment, previous landlord references and supply Photo ID.
There is a £145 GBP charge for your deposit to be put in to the Government Tenancy Deposit Scheme and to do inventories and arrange contracts.
* Please quote ref. 5697011 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £195.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50864196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697011_51127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.