|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (356 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Private Entrance & Porch
- Stairs Leading to Hallway
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen with White Goods
- Utility Room
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Master Bedroom with Built in Robes
- Within Walking Distance to the Village Centre, All Local Amenities and Close to the East Lancashire Road
- Available to Applicants Over 55 Years Young
** NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE ** 2 Bedroom First Floor Apartment Comprising of a Private Entrance, Porch, Stairs Leading to Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with White Goods, Utility Room, Bathroom with Shower Over Bath, Master Bedroom with Built in Robes Within Walking Distance to the Village Centre, All Local Amenities and Close to the East Lancashire Road. Available to Applicants Over 55 Years Young.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees – please contact us for further information or visit our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50864538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27306300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Ashton-in-Makerfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.