|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2018 (162 days ago)|
- Rent: £65 pppw - Available: September 2018
- 3 double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Additional room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Walking distance to the city centre
- Close to local amenities
- Ideal for students or young professionals
Rent: £65 pppw - Available: September 2018 - letslivehere welcomes to the rental market this three bedroom mid terraced maisonette in the heart of Heaton. The property comprises of four double bedrooms with an additional room. The property is fully furnished to a high standard with a large lounge, modern kitchen with appliances.
The living room is light a bright with modern fixtures and fittings and leads to a beech finish kitchen with contrasting granite effect worktops. This property also benefits from having two bathrooms, one with a shower and bath combination and the other being a shower room.
The location of this property is fantastic as it is near all amenities located on Chillingham Road including shops, bars and cafe's. Access to the City Centre is stress-free due to the abundance of buses which run through Chillingham Road, the nearest Metro stop is less than a five minute walk away and the City Centre is within 25 minutes walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144000206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.