|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (352 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- One bathroom
- 5th floor with lift access
- Large open plan reception room and kitchen
- An abundance of natural light through out
- Washing machine / dryer
- Amazing location in the centre of Kightsbridge
- A short walk from Kightsbridge Underground Station (Piccadilly line)
Recently refurbished one bedroom apartment located on the 5th floor (lift access) of this well run, modern building above Emporio Armani and only a few minutes walk from Harrods. This apartment is incredibly quiet due to the rear position within the building with roof top views across Knightsbridge. Comprises of an open plan reception room and marble topped integrated kitchen, large double bedroom with built in storage and tiled bathroom.
Hereford House is a sought after block in a prominent Knightsbridge location. Situated just a short walk from Knightsbridge Underground Station (Piccadilly line) and all of the luxuries that Brompton Road has to offer including Harrods, Harvey Nichols and many more.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50865006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SWS1SW000273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SW7 Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.