|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Enviable City Centre Location
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- On Site Allocated Gated Parking
- Double Bedroom
- One Single
- Family Bathroom With A Shower Cubicle
- Two Bedroom Apartment
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION The Metropolitan Apartments in Lee Circle are in the heart of the City and one of the most sought after due to the secure allocated parking and on site concierge facilities.
This apartment has a split level Lounge and open plan kitchen. The Kitchen is fully fitted with quality appliances including oven with hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. The master bedroom is a double with built in wardrobes. The second bedroom is single and would also be ideal as a study or home office.
There is a bathroom with a separate shower and tiled flooring.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50865243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100615000308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.