|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (358 days ago)|
- Grade II Listed Former Vicarage
- Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Separate Outside Office/ Studio
- Large Gardens
- Private Driveway and Ample Off Road Parking
- Newly Decorated and New Carpets Throughout
- Curtains Throughout
- Outside Storage
- Peaceful Location
A detached five bedroom Grade II Listed former vicarage set within large gardens and situated in a quiet position. The property has been redecorated and had new carpets throughout. It benefits from a large driveway with ample parking and a separate outside office/ studio.
The Old Vicarage occupies a quiet rural position off a country lane amongst well maintained gardens and grounds and offers well appointed family accommodation. Despite its rural location the property benefits from excellent road communications with the A483 under a mile away facilitating daily travel to all the major areas of commerce throughout the North West and linking with the national motorway network. Wrexham is approximately 3 miles away and Chester some 13 miles.
Entrance Hall 11' 4" x 15' 5" (3.47m x 4.71m)
Downstairs Cloakroom With and W/C and wash basin.
Living Room 20' 1" x 14' 4" (6.14m x 4.38m) With a feature fire place and log burner.
Sitting Room 13' 7" x 11' 10" (4.16m x 3.61m)
Dining Room 14' 4" x 17' 7" (4.38m x 5.38m) With pine floor, open fire and side door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 13' 1" (5.45m x 4.01m) With quarry tiled flooring, ample base and wall units, granite work tops, Belfast sink, a new range oven and a new washing machine.
Porch 7' 2" x 3' 9" (2.20m x 1.15m) With a door leading onto the rear garden.
Pantry 8' 3" x 4' 9" (2.52m x 1.47m) With ample shelving.
Bedroom One 20' 4" x 14' 4" (6.21m x 4.39m) With a feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 11' 11" (4.64m x 3.65m)
Bedroom Three 16' 8" x 15' 11" (5.10m x 4.86m)
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 8' 11" (3.62m x 2.74m) With a feature fire place.
Bedroom/ Study 9' 10" x 7' 11" (3.00m x 2.42m)
Bathroom With a bath with shower over, a bidet, W/C, wash basin and shower cubicle.
W.C. With a W/C and wash basin.
Please see website- www.dentonclarkrentals.co.uk for full details.
All prices include VAT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101355000855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denton Clark Rentals ltd, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.