|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- 1st Floor Three Bedroom Apartment
- Purpose Bulit Apartment Block
- Spacious Reception Lounge
- No Pets Permitted
- Bathroom and En Suite Shower Room
- Enclosed uPVC Balcony
- Spacious Accommodation
- EPC Rating Band - 'C'
** FABULOUS '3' BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT **
This fabulous '3' double bedroom apartment conveniently situated for both Southport centre and Birkdale village and benefits from a private exterior garage, secure communal entrance area and a lift to the first floor this very spacious apartment is briefly comprising to the ground floor of: communal foyer with secure door entry system and stairs and lift to the first floor.
Within the apartment itself there is an inviting central hallway c/w cloak cupboard and 'Karndean' floor which provides access to all rooms. The reception lounge is a great size with side doors which open into an enclosed uPVC glazed balcony. There is a modern fitted breakfast kitchen, family sized bathroom and three double bedrooms with the master having a full suite of fitted furniture and en suite shower room.
The apartment is very spacious and offers great living and bedroom space. All windows are uPVC double glazed and gas central heating is fitted throughout.
This apartment building is situated within Beechfield Gardens with private access down on to Rotten Row and on to Victoria Park. Excellent views can be had over the park and over the Irish Sea from the communal pathway and gardens.
For further information and to arrange an early viewing, please contact Bailey Estates lettings office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates and head down into the village, over the train tracks and over the main set of traffic light onto Weld Road. Continue along Weld Road until you arrive at the second set of traffic lights where you will turn right onto Lulworth Road. Travel along Lulworth Road for approximately 400 yards. Turn left onto Beechfield Gardens and the Apartment building is situated at the top of the development.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 414899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.