|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Metropolitian & Piccadilly Tube Lines
- Walking distance of Uxbridge Town Centre
- Well Presented Property
- Suitable for Students or Sharers
- Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Walking distance to Train Station
- Close to amenities
- Council Tax Band F
Coopers are pleased to market this beautiful three bedroom detached house on the doorstep of Uxbridge Town Centre. This property is located perfectly with shopping centres, transport links and schools only a couple minutes walk away. This property comprises; Three large bedroom, Seperate dining room, Fitted kitchen with white goods, family bathroom as well as a good sized, easy to maintain garden and driveway parking for up to four cars. Benefits; Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Driveway parking for four cars. UNFURNISHED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50867067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27306773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.