|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (592 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom ground floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Ample sized second bedroom with built in storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Boasting a fantastic leafy outlook
SHORT LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright two bedroom ground floor flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, elegant modern kitchen and is ideally located moments from Richmond Park.
Spenser Court is a wonderful purpose-built building set moments from the picturesque Ham, while a wider range of amenities and transport links can be found in nearby Richmond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50867175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.