|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (316 days ago)|
- New Instruction
- Fully Furnished
- Landlords Discretion On Pets
- REDUCED FEES
- Three Great Sized Bedrooms
- Great Location
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Modern Kitchen
- Large Garden With Decking Area
- Must See To Appreciate
**NEW INSTRUCTION**REDUCED FEES** Large and spacious three bedroom terraced house in a much requested area of Southsea. A short walk from Albert Road and all the weekly entertainment you will need. This house is full of modern and original character features and finished to a high standard. A lovely open reception room makes for a spacious lounge/diner. Down stairs also features a modern four piece bathroom suite and a kitchen with breakfast bar. Upstairs consists of a large master double bedroom and further two double bedrooms. The property further benefits from a gorgeous rear garden with decking area at the end of the garden. An absolute must view!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P35772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Portsmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.