|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (286 days ago)|
- Available Furnished/Unfurnished
- Spacious Reception Room
- Large Private Terrace
- Stunning Fully Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge & Security Service
- 2017/18 Clubhouse And Leisure Facility
- Canary Wharf 12 Min & Bank Station 15 Min
Latitude Residential are proud to present this stunning BRAND NEW ONE double bedroom luxury apartment located within the prestigious Royal Wharf Development.
The property is located on the 2nd floor and comprises of a stunning fully integrated open plan kitchen, spacious reception room with direct access on to a private terrace, large double bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes and a luxury family bathroom suite.
Residents will be able to benefit from 24-hour on site concierge and security. Other amenities are due to be opening at the end of 2017 and throughout 2018 with the most important being the state of the art 25'000 sq ft clubhouse and leisure facility.
This apartment promises to offer its occupier space to relax away from the hustle and bustle of Canary Wharf and The City. The development is located perfectly between Pontoon & West Silvertown DLR stations with frequent trains able to take you to Bank DLR station within 15 minutes and Canning Town within 5 Minutes. For frequent business travellers'/ holiday makers London City Airport can be reached in under 6 minutes and the iconic Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre in 20 minutes.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LATIT_001295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latitude Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.