|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Top Floor Flat
- Decked Sun Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Available 20 November 2017
- Open Plan Living Room To Fitted Kitchen
- EPC Rating: C
Anthony James Estate Agents are pleased to present to the Lettings Market this top floor apartment situated in this converted Victorian Residence and located within walking distance of Southport Lord Street and Churchtown. The property briefly comprises of: Hallway, Lounge with timber sun terrace which has been re-done and stained in the spring, Kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms and family bathroom incorporating three piece suite and walk in shower. The property further comprises of Gas Central Heating, UPVC Glazing and allocated off road parking. Housing Benefit Negotiable, pets and smokers not acceptable. This property will be available from the 20 November 2017 and will be managed by the Landlord
Head northeast on Anchor St toward Hill St. Turn left onto Hill St. Turn right onto Lord St/A565. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Manchester Rd/B5245. Continue straight onto Roe Ln/A5267. Turn left onto Park Rd. Destination will be on the left
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 335516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.