|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Kitchen and Downstairs WC
- Two Bedrooms with Main Bathroom
- Garden to Rear with 2 allocated parking spaces
- Viewing Recommended EPC RATING B
NOW FULLY AVAILABLE WITH NEW PITCURES ADDED. Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this stunning two bedroom semi detached house in Buckshaw village which will be available long term if required. The home is situated on Old Worden Avenue and is and is available immediately.
Briefly the home comprises an entrance hallway with access to a downstairs WC, lounge and kitchen with modern wall, base and draw units.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with 3 piece suite double shower. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout. Externally there is a rear garden with lawn and two parking spaces side by side.
The home is positioned within close proximity of Buckshaw Parkway Train Station and an abundance of local amenities in addition to offering prompt access to the M6 Motorway Links to the North and South and the North west public sector Infrastructure making this property perfect for a single professional or professional couple.
Sorry No pets, No DSS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50882886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 85167R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.