|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (351 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 5 mins walk to the tube
- Secure gated development
Property reference number 5697051. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Stylish two bedroom furnished flat set within a modern gated development, offering good size living spaces within 5 minutes walk to Bethnal Green tube.
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Fully fitted spacious kitchen
- Double glazing throughout with patio doors leading to a private balcony
The flat is in a quiet gated development with good transport links to The City, Canary Wharf and London's West End is just 20 minutes away.
- Close to trendy Shoreditch, Brick Lane and the famous Columbia Road Flower Market
- 5 minutes walk to Bethnal Green tube on the Central Line
- Great cafes, bars and restaurants all nearby
- Within walking distance to a gym and a swimming pool
- Victoria Park is just a walk down the road
- 6 weeks deposit required
- The flat is furnished and is available from November 2017
- Suitable for professionals looking for a long term tenancy
- The referencing cost is £95 per tenant
- The landlords (accredited members of the National Landlord Association) manage the property.
* Please quote ref. 5697051 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £95.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50883378.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697051_51156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.