|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Sought after location
- Available immediately
- Recently redecorated and re-carpeted
- Lounge / diner
- Good size low maintenance rear garden with storage shed
- Sorry, no pets or sharers
- Must be seen
- 6 month tenancy initially
This spacious house has been recently decorated and re-carpeted and comprises a large open living room come dining room with wood flooring and bay window.
Modern kitchen with range cooker and space for fridge freezer and separate laundry area. Downstairs shower room and wc. Good sized low maintenance rear garden with decking and large storage shed.
One the first floor you will find a large modern family bathroom with full sized bath and separate shower cubicle, large master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and drawers and 2nd smaller double with fitted storage.
On the top floor you will find 2 further bedrooms making this an ideal home for a small family or growing family.
The property additionally benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Sorry no pets, students, housing benefit or sharers.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102139002620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dack Residential Lettings & Sales, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.