|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (356 days ago)|
- Rent: £550 pcm - Available: NOW
- GAS, WATER & ELECTRIC INCLUDED
- Fully furnished
- All double rooms
- Spacious living room
- Fully fitted shower room
- Private parking
- Communal gardens
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for Students or professionals
Rent: £550 pcm - Available: NOW - GAS, WATER & ELECTRIC INCLUDED - letslivehere bring to the market this delightful two bedroom apartment in a private development on Grainger Park Road. With excellent access to local amenities and the City Centre, the property is ideal for both students or professionals.
The lounge is very welcoming and warm with neutral decor and ample seating for all. There is a fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine and fridge freezer. The bedrooms are spacious and furnished with matching furniture. The bathroom includes a shower cubicle, pedestal sink and WC.
The property is situated in a development of three blocks apartments and set back off the street to give a sense of privacy and a community. There is a vast communal garden surrounding the development and a communal yard to the front for parking.
There is also an abundance of amenities nearby including convenience stores, cafe's and takeaways along with various bus routes providing direct access to the City Centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50885073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144003378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.