|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (315 days ago)|
- Five Bedroom Executive Home In A Fine Position
- Three Reception Rooms/Fitted Kitchen
- Picturesque Village Within Reach Of A66/A19
- Mater Bedroom With Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms (One With En-Suite)
- Approached By An Electric Gated Driveway
- Principally Lawned Wrap Around Gardens
- Offered Unfurnished (Furnished Will Be Considered)
- Available To Rent Now
- Pets Considered, No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £2100
We are delighted to offer to the rental market an imposiing & visually appealing Five Bedroom Detached Executive Home situated on the edge of the picturesque village of Redmarshall which lies approximatey four miles north west of Stockton-on-Tees and just north off the A66, therefore offering excellent commuter links.
This fine home is approached by an electric gated driveway and principally lawned gardens with mature planting wrap around the property.
This spacious home requires internal inspection to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Th property is offered unfurnished but we are advised by the Landlord that a furnished option would be considered if preferred. Pets will be considered (dependent on size and type) but no DSS or smokers.
A unique opportunity to rent in this highly favoured village.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STO170177_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.