|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (241 days ago)|
- Available 21/11/17
- Studio apartment
- 21st floor with lift access
- High quality fixtures & fittings
- Walking distance to South Quay DLR & Canary Wharf/Jubilee line
- Resident only leisure & fitness facilities
- 24 hr Concierge service
- **Picture used are examples**
A FANTASTIC opportunity to rent a STYLISH fully furnished 324 sq ft, STUDIO apartment on the 21st Floor of the prestigious Lincoln Plaza development located in the heart of Canary Wharf consisting of two striking towers soaring up to the 31st floor with breath taking views of across the London skyline. Located on the 21st floor this apartment comprises of WALNUT flooring throughout, fully integrated kitchens with stainless steel SMEG appliances, fully fitted sliding wardrobes for AMPLE storage, and bathrooms with high quality STONE tiled flooring and SMART fittings. This LUXURY development benefits from an amazing four storey winter garden lounge, a business lounge, private cinema and audio/video entry phone security. These properties come fully furnished to a high interior designed specification, and truly define luxury living in London! Please contact us for more information.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.