|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2017 (312 days ago)|
- Luxury Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Accommodation over Two Floors
- Spacious Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- On Site Concierge Service
- Viewings Now Invited
BOUNTIFUL (boun-tuh-fuhl) Definition; abundant
An impressive two bedroom luxury duplex apartment with allocated parking situated in the historic Hopper Building. This development offers on site concierge service and intercom entry system.
The apartment offers luxury accommodation over two floors which has been decorated and furnished to a very high standard, the apartment is being offered fully furnished and comprises of; entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and modern bathroom with three piece white suite.
Viewings are highly recommended and now invited!
The property is situated in the town of Barton on Humber, with access to M180 interchange leading to Grimsby, Hull, Scunthorpe, Doncaster and Lincoln. There is easy access to Humberside & Doncaster Robin Hood Airports
There are train services and bus routes to Hull, Scunthorpe & Brigg.
The town is well serviced with 3 Supermarkets, Shops, Banks, Post Office, Library, Doctors Surgery, Dentist, Public Houses, Restaurants & Leisure Centre. There are Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schooling.
Council Tax Band C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 193539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.