|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (333 days ago)|
- STUNNING 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- UTILITY & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DRIVE & GARAGE
- WOOD BURNING STOVE & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT GROUND FLOOR
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- WITHIN CATCHMENT AREA FOR EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS
- SMALL PET MAY BE CONSIDERED
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Situated in the delightful village of Heskin within the catchment area of Excellent local schools and well positioned for easy access to the motorways.
Stunning contemporary well presented property throughout, this traditional 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Property simply has to be viewed to be fully appreciated with what it has to offer as this wont be around for long !!.
Gardens to the front and rear with open views . Garage and driveway offering off road parking.
Spacious Hallway, Well presented lounge with wood burning stove. Wooden flooring throughout the ground floor.
Stunning open plan fitted kitchen in a gloss pale grey and dining area with French doors leading out to rear garden, electric oven and gas hob, ample wall and base units, large separate utility room with access to the rear garden via a pvc back door.
To the first floor:
Two good sized double bedrooms and the 3rd being a single room all with neutral décor and fitted carpets.
Modern well presented bathroom in white with low level wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Gas central heated with combi boiler.
Externally: driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. Lawn front garden privately enclosed by low brick built wall.
Lawn garden to the rear with a built shed all enclosed by timber fencing.
The property benefits from uPvc double glazing and central heating.
Please give us a call to arrange your viewing and make this house your home.
Easy Home Lets & Sales on 01257 791888
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101491000495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.