|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (251 days ago)|
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF REDHILL SCHOOL, OLDSWINFORD VILLAGE AND STOURBRIDGE TRAIN STATION
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- LET AGREED ON FIRST VIEWING
This conveniently located three bedroom town house comprises: entrance hall, kitchen breakfast room, lounge, three bedrooms, family bathroom, further WC, low maintenance rear garden, driveway and garage. Fully refurbished to an incredible standard, all that's left (as can be seen by the photographs) is the flooring. This property is a moment's walk from the local train station which offers transport links to almost anywhere in the UK. VERY close proximity to Redhill Secondary School which has once again been awarded with OUTSTANDING in it's latest OFSTED report.
This property is highly anticipated, so we advise booking an early viewing by calling 01384 443 331. No Pets, No DSS. Fees apply.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50906007.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SBOLP200531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Stourbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.