|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Grand Parade Waterfront Location
- Views Across Plymouth Sound
- Walking Distance to Royal William Yard
- Close to cafes and restaurants
- Close to Recreational Park
- Decked Balcony With Port Hole
- Communal Garden
- Permit Parking
- Entry System
- EPC C
This spacious one bedroom apartment available on West Hoe. 'Grand Parade' is an iconic terrace located in an enviable position on Plymouth's historic Hoe with uninterrupted views across Plymouth Sound. Lovely size fitted kitchen with electric single oven and hob, intergrated fridge and freezer and breakfast bar. Light & airy living room with patio door leading to decked balcony with a port hole overlooking Drakes Island. Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Bathroom with bidet and corner bath and shower. Storage cupboard with washer dryer. Entry System. Electric heating. Permit Parking. Communal Gardens. UNFURNISHED EPC C.
This property is managed by the landlord.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100663016281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lang Town & Country Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.