|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (271 days ago)|
- 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT THIS DECEMBER**
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEWLY LAID CARPET
- WOOD FLOORING IN LIVING ROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- LOCAL SCHOOLS NEARBY
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- AVAILABLE NOW
**50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH’S RENT. Contact branch for full T&Cs**
Ideally located in the popular and much sought after village of Stotfold this property is within walking distance of local schools, shops and amenities. The property comprises, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, newly decorated kitchen/dining room, spacious living room with wood flooring and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include new lino in the kitchen, newly laid carpet on the stairs and in each bedroom as well as benefitting from an attractive rear garden. Available now so call us today to avoid disappointment!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000466795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Stevenage.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.