|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (376 days ago)|
- Close to Stoke Village Amenities
- Short Distance to Dock Yard
- Master Double Bedroom with Storage
- Gas Central Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Room
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Second Single or Study Off the Living Room
Situated close to stoke village with shops, pubs and eateries on hand plus the docks just a around the corner this is the perfect flat for those looking for a bargain within the area.
Located on the second floor of the converted building the flat has master double bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobes offering loads of storage space, second single room situated off the open plan lounge kitchen with integhral cooker and gas hob. The bathroom has a shower over the bath.
Contact Miller Countrywide Lettings today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50907462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000166991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Miller Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.