|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2017 (352 days ago)|
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
- SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED APARTMENT OVER TWO FLOORS
- FULLY-CARPETED BEDROOMS, ENTRANCE AND STAIRCASE
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMES WITH A BALCONY AND A BEAUTIFUL VIEW
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES AS WELL AS THE LOCAL SCHOOL
- VERY GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
- WITHIN A WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- COMES PART-FURNISHED / FULLY FURNISHED OPTIONAL
- PARKING SPACE AVAILABLE
NLD Estates are pleased to offer to the rental market this well presented 3 bedroom apartment to rent.
Offered on a part/fully furnished basis, property benefits from having central heating and double glazing windows. Apartment is laid-out over two floors and has got spacious and good-sizes rooms. There is also a balcony that has got a nice view outside. More over, apartment is located very closely to local amenities such as local off-license stores as well as local Moorside Community School and Iceland Foods store. Additionally, the property has got very good transport links and is within a walking distance to City Centre.
Leads to the living room and upper floor. There is a big mirror with a heater underneath. Additionally, there is plenty of space for clothing with clothing racks fitted onto the wall.
Fully laminated, comes with a black leather sofa and leads to the kitchen as well as balcony. Additionally, a black table with a black chair is provided as well.
Fully integrated appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven/hob and extractor fan.
Accessible through living room, there is plenty of space for a few individuals and has also got a nice view outside.
Located on the upper floor, master-bedroom is fully carpeted and contains a double bed and two built-in wardrobes.
Also on the upper floor, second bedroom is also fully carpeted and has got a bunk bed.
Same as other bedrooms, this one is fully carpeted, located on the upper floor and although no furniture currently but fully furnished basis can be considered.
Located on the upper floor, bathroom contains electric shower over a bath, mirrors as well as basin, toilet and radiator. There is also a cupboard fitted onto the wall with some storage space.
Externally, there is plenty of car-parking space for all the residents.
Viewings are highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the quality this accommodation offers. Property is on high demand, therefore early viewings are always advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50907558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA11094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Newcastle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.