|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (276 days ago)|
- DOUBLE FRONTED 2 BED STONE COTTAGE
- SITUATED IN BRINSCALL VILLAGE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- SEPERATE DINING ROOM
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- LARGE BATHROOM IN WHITE SHOWER OVER BATH
- COMBI BOILER
- FITTED QUALITY CARPETS
- ON STREET PARKING
- REAR YARD WITH SMALL BRICK OUTBUILDING
SITUATED IN THE STUNNING RURAL VILLAGE OF BRINSCALL! Spacious Double Fronted Two Bedroom stone Cottage. with on street parking. Stunning countryside walks local village amenities including public swimming baths . Properties like this rarely come available so don't delay if you like the look of this property as we don't anticipate it being around for long.
The property is of great size throughout all rooms being very generous in size.
The property consists of
Vestibule which leads into the delightful lounge, quality fitted carpets. Feature stone fire surround with living flame gas fire.
Curtains and curtain pole to the window .
Also situated to the front of the property is a delightful seperate dinning room which can be accessed from the lounge quality fitted carpets, curtain pole contrasting curtains.
Spacious modern breakfast kitchen with ample cupboards also space for table featuring cushion flooring .
Access to the rear yard can be gained from the kitchen.
The property is warmed by the gas combi boiler . Stone flagged rear yard with a very handy small brick out building ideal for tools or bike.
On street parking to the front of the property where there is ample parking.
Please Call Easy Home Lets on 01257 791888
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50912079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101491000566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.