|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (211 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN A PORTERED MANSION BLOCK
- LARGE RECEPTION, SEPARATE KITCHEN, BEDROOM, BATHROOM AND STUDY
- BEAUTIFUL BUILDING WITH HIGH CEILINGS AND SPACIOUS ROOM
- LOCATED IN MARYLEBONE CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
Set within an exclusive mansion block this stunning one bedroom apartment (plus study) offers superb living space with several original features in a contemporary setting. Situated in the trendy Marylebone Village the apartment offers modern living in a quiet neighborhood within close proximity to both Oxofrd Street and Bond Street tube stations as well as Regents Park & Great Portland Street.
Accommodation consists of a spacious reception room, large double bedroom, modern bathroom, kitchen and study. The apartment further benefits from high ceilings and 24h uniformed porterage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50912889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RPT140037_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.