|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (319 days ago)|
- Converted Property
- Gas Central Heating
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Lovely Kitchen with Appliances
- Very Desirable Location
- £50pcm For Bills except Council Tax
- Car Park Available for Occupants Use
- Great Sized Apartment
- No Pets or HB Considered
- Beautiful Semi Rural Location
The Roadside Inn, Seaview has been undergoing a complete renovation and Watson Bull & Porter are very excited to be able to offer the opportunity to rent an apartment within this impressive building.
The apartment on offer is a one bed first floor apartment and is finished to an extremely high standard.
Stepping into the apartment and you are greeted by a small hallway leading to a good size open plan living room and kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen incorporates all the necessities, including washing machine, hob and oven and fridge freezer. The living room is a comfortable sized space with large windows, allowing in plenty of natural light to fill the room.
The bedroom is a fantastic size and houses the en-suite shower room.
The Roadside Inn itself will continue undergoing renovation and with this in mind the landlord is offering this property inclusive of all bills excluding council tax.
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity - book a viewing today.
We regret that the property is unable to accommodate pets or and the landlord is unable to consider applicants in receipt of any housing assistance.
Please note £50 a month on top of the rent is due to cover the cost of bills with the exception of council tax which is to be paid by the tenant as normal to the IOW Council.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000265023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.