|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2017 (284 days ago)|
- 1 minute walk from Monument Station - AVAIL NOW!
- Luxury portered development with daytime concierge
- Rent directly from the Landlord - no admin fees
Property reference number 5699940. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Large flat with 2 large sized double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including an en suite
- 4th floor and triple aspect living room - allowing lots light
- 1minute walk from Monument station and 5 minutes from Bank station - PRIME LOCATION!
- Newly refurbished
- Excellent development, mainly comprising of city professionals
- Large Brand New 42” flat screen TV
- Day time portered development
- Fully furnished to high spec and professionally cleaned
- Excellent Location in heart of the City with great bars and restaurants moments away
- Viewings highly recommended
- Deal directly with landlord – not agents, no admin fees
- Available Immediately
- To view or enquiries call to avoid disappointment !!
Available now! This property is owned and managed by a private landlord, and thus attracts no administrative fees.
* Please quote ref. 5699940 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50922747.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5699940_51253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.