|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2017 (351 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Access
- Over 55s retirement Complex
- Recently Redecorated
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- Well Presented Kitchen & Shower Room
- Beautiful Maintained Gardens
- Available immediately
Fantastic opportunity to rent this well presented ground floor apartment in the retirement village of Cedar Court. The property has been recently redecorated throughout and has ample living space. Well presented kitchen and bathroom. For a retired single person or couple. Available early November 2017
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50929284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SAL170004_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Saltash.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.