|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (286 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Well Presented Throughout
- Immediate Availability
- uPVC Glazing And GCH
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Great Size Rear Family Garden
- Potential Of A Long Term Let
- EPC Band Rating 'D'
** WELL PRESENTED '3' BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED - POTENTIAL OF LONG TERM LET **
With the opportunity of a long term let to professional and suitable applicants stands this well presented three bedroom semi detached family home. Ideally located to on Churchill Avenue, close to amenities, local schools and a short distance from Churchtown centre, this very well presently family home is briefly comprising to the ground floor of:
A large entrance reception hallway, generous size reception through lounge with gas fire, breakfast kitchen with fitted oven, hob and extractor and additional storage within.
To the first floor via a centre landing with separate airing cupboard, there are three good size bedrooms, a family bathroom with sink and bath, and shower over. Finally there is a separate WC. The property benefits from new carpets (as of January 2017), full gas central heating (new boiler as of January 2017) and uPVC double glazing fitted throughout.
To the front exterior is a grass laid to lawn garden with pathway leading to the front and side, whilst to the rear is a generous family garden again being grass laid to lawn throughout with a brick built outhouse and high panelled fencing fitted to offer an element of privacy and security within.
For further information and to arrange a viewing, please contact Bailey Estates Lettings department on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates Southport office on Lord Street heading North until you arrive at the fire station roundabout. Continue the full length of Albert Road which continues around Hesketh Park and eventually arrives at the roundabout at Cambridge Road. Take the first exit onto Cambridge Road and continue along for approximately 500 yards until you arrive at Cockle Dicks Lane. Travel down into Cockle Dicks Lane which eventually arrives into Churchill Avenue. The property will be situated on the right hand side easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'To Let' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 363143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.