|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (422 days ago)|
- From £650.00 inclusive of bills.
- Modern Double ensuited room
- Town Centre RG1
Property reference number 5713691. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Double room with Ensuite.
Situated adjacent to Reading Town Centre and the Mainline Train Station. The property comprises of: Double bedroom bedroom with own under counter fridge, and microwave. Own en-suite bathroom (wc, sink & shower). 32 inch wall hung TV.
Kitchen, cooking facilities shared. Shared washing machine facilities available.
The property would ideally suit the requirements of a working professional, couples also welcome.
Sole Occupancy Rent: £625.00
Couple Occupancy Rent: £725.00
Rent inclusive of average bills - shared WiFi, council tax, gas, water & electric.
- Approx. 4mins to Reading Train Station.
- Approx. 2-5mins to Oracle and the town centre.
- Approx. 7-10mins to Royal Berks Hospital.
- Easy access to industrial parks: Green Park (via bus available in town center.
* 1.5 month deposit taken.
* Short-terms lets considered, but rent will be set at higher rate.
Fully NLA accredited (#074740) professional & long established landlord.
* Working Professional preferred.
Sorry housing benefit not accepted.
* Please quote ref. 5713691 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50942742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5713691_51243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.