|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (342 days ago)|
- One bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Walking distance to Southport Hospital
- Fully fitted kitchen with applicances
- Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating.
- Private off road parking
- Communal Gardens
Anthony James are pleased to present to the Lettings Market, this ground floor apartment within walking distance of Southport Hospital and Kew Shopping Centre. The property briefly comprises of: hallway, lounge, kitchen with some other appliances and overlooking communal gardens, bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and bathroom incorporating three piece suite. The property further benefits from gas central heating, UPVC Glazing, combination boiler, communal gardens, off road parking to front and rear of property and storage room. Housing benefit, pets and smokers not acceptable. Not suitable for children. Would suit professional persons. This property will be managed by the agent.
Head northeast on Anchor St toward Hill St, turn left onto Hill St, take the 1st left onto Lord Street Boulevards/A565, turn left onto Albert Square/A570, continue to follow A570, go through 1 roundabout, turn right onto Ash St/A5267, take the 1st left onto Southbank Rd, slight left onto Town Ln, Turn right onto Rivermeade. Destination will be on the right
Radiator, laminate flooring, walk in storage cupboard
5' 0'' x 5' 10'' (1.54m x 1.78m)
Fitted with three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, shower over bath, window to side, radiator and vinyl flooring.
11' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.62m x 2.5m)
Window to side, range of fitted wardrobes and drawers, radiator and fitted carpet.
11' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.64m x 3.62m)
Box window to rear, leather three seater sofa and chair, fold down table with chairs, television with stand, radiator and fitted carpet.
8' 3'' x 8' 1'' (2.54m x 2.48m)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, cooker, microwave, combination boiler, window to side and vinyl flooring.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 179289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.