|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Almost new property on Taylor Wimpey's 'Lockside Walk' development
- Fantastic three bed semi-detached home
- Smart kitchen & bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Gas central heating & double glazing
AVAILABLE NOW TO VIEW!!! Fantastic opportunity to rent an almost new house on a BRAND NEW development. We are delighted to offer this three bedroomed semi detached property on the new 'Lockside Walk' development built by Messrs Taylor Wimpey. Superb location betwixt Merry Hill and Stourbridge, the gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation briefly comprises: hallway, downstairs wc, dining kitchen, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and house bathroom. Outside there is an attractive frontage, two allocated parking spaces complete with Electric charge points and lawned garden to the rear. Energy band: C. Available at the end of November on an unfurnished basis.
Strictly no pets/smokers/dhss applicants.
Agents Note: We are advised there is a restriction to commercial vehicles being parked in the allocated parking bays.
Deposit £975.00 Additional fees apply
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50947716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7786021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Cooke Estate Agents, Stourbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.