|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Amazing One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor Flat
- Open Plan
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Close To Local Shops And Amenities
- Close to Leytonstone Station
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to introduce to the lettings market this Recently lovely Furbished one bedroom ground floor flat. Compromises of one double bedroom located in the heart of Leytonstone. Has a large open plan reception with a fully fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom. Double glazing, gas central heating, neutral decor. The property is within the Leytonstone area within easy access to Leytonstone Station Central Line station, Leytonstone high road over ground station and can only be appreciated by an internal inspection.
Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 356682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.