|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (280 days ago)|
- 2 x Double Bedroom Apartment
- NO TENANT FEES
- Open Plan Living Space
- Balcony with Views over Cricket Pitch
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Under Floor Heating Throughout
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to Local Amenities
- Available Early November
SUMMARY Stunningly presented two double bed first floor apartment with `Eco` heating system finished to an exceptionally high standard in the `Village by the Sea` development. This apartment has a walk-on balcony off the reception room with LOVELY VIEWS across the cricket pitch. Kitchen comprises cream high-gloss units, fitted ceramic hob/electric oven, stainless steel splash-back, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tiled flooring to living space. The reception area is at one end with French doors leading out to covered balcony. There are two similar sized double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, further guest shower room with glass fronted vanity unit/wc/whb. Eco-Electric UNDERFLOOR HEATING throughout . CALL MARTIN & CO NOW TO VIEW 01752 255255
VIEWINGS This property will suit professional couple or sharers looking for a large apartment near the centre.
Interested applicants should contact Martin & Co - Executive Lets today on 01752 255 255 in order to arrange their viewing appointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449002275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Executive Lets, Plymouth, T/A Martin & Co.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.