|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (350 days ago)|
- Great Location
- Secure Parking
- BRAND NEW kitchen
- BRAND NEW Bathroom
- E7 Heating
- Double Glazing
** BRAND NEW 1 BED FLAT ***
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this BRAND NEW 1 bed flat, located in a popular residential location and is close to many other local amenities it is also close to many good transport links we advise viewing early to avoid disappointment.
This property briefly compromises of:
* NEW open plan modern kitchen with integrated oven and reception room with patio doors,
* Generously sized DOUBLE bedroom,
* MODERN new bathroom with walk in shower,
* SECURE parking to the rear of the property,
* Communal utility room with washing machine and dryer,
This property would be ideal for a family home, viewings are strongly encouraged!
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.