|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (348 days ago)|
- SELF CONTAINED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LARGER HOUSEHOLD
- AVAILABLE MON - FRI ONLY
- RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS & LAUNDRY & CLEANING
- FULLY FURNISHED TO HIGH STANDARD INC KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- 1ST FLOOR FLAT INC GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- GREAT VILLAGE LOACTION SHORT WALK TO BAE SYSTEMS
***ALL BILLS INCLUDED***AVAILABLE MON - FRI*** A nicely furnished, self-contained 1 bed apartment within part of a larger household perfect for a professional looking for a weekday stay. Rent includes all energy and water bills, rates and even cleaning and laundry. The self contained apartment includes a private lounge/kitchen with appliances, bathroom with shower over bath, and a double bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space. The apartment also boasts gas central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0010061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.