|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (315 days ago)|
- HALF PRICE FEE'S IF YOU MOVE BY 15th DECEMBER!
- AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER
- BEAUTIFUL FEATURE GAS FIREPLACE
- MINUTES WALK FROM THE CITY CENTRE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN DINER
- UPSTAIRS ENSUITE TOILET
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE
- DOWNSTAIRS WHITE BATHROOM
DO NOT MISS THIS IMMACULATELY PRESENTED LARGE TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY JUST MINUTES WALK FROM THE CENTRE OF TOWN! YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER QUALITY HOME FOR THIS PRICE SO CLOSE TO THE CITY CENTER! CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
This property briefly comprises of:
Vestibule leading into a great size lounge with a beautiful feature gas fireplace and tastefully decorated throughout.
From the living room leads into the great kitchen diner with a very modern fitted kitchen and space for a good size dining table. The stairs lead off from the kitchen.
Downstairs is a utility space and a large modern family bathroom.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms. The second bedroom benefits from a ensuite toilet.
This property comes available November and is ideal for a professional couple sharing. Call today to view!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50971968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000370926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.