|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (320 days ago)|
- 2 Minute Walk To Walthamstow Central
- Separate Fitted Kitchen And Reception
- 2 Large And 1 Good Size Double
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Split Level Maisonette Flat
- Available 1st November
New to the market is this modern three bed apartment on the popular Hoe Street. The property comprises of a spacious fitted kitchen with dining area, separate reception room, two large double bedrooms, one decent double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. The property is split across two floors and has wooden flooring throughout and is located on Hoe Street, a short walk from Walthamstow Central station and surrounded by useful amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50974011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8249408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victoria Knight, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.