|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (282 days ago)|
- A MODERN DOCKLANDS APARTMENT WITH STUNNING WATER VIEWS
- FURNISHED TO A GOOD STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO BALCONY
- TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM & KITCHEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH OFF STREET PARKING
- ECONOMY 7 HEATING, CAVITY WALL INSULATION & DOUBLE GLAZING
Harbour Properties are please to advertise this well presented two bedroom, fully furnished apartment on the sought after Preston Docklands. The property is in a great location close to all the docks amenities, short drive into the city centre and with great access to the motorway network. The property is fully furnished to a good standard throughout and has recently been re-painted and carpeted throughout. There is an entrance hallway, bathroom, two good size bedrooms, large lounge and modern fitted kitchen with appliances. The lounge has patio doors onto balcony with stunning water views. The property has double glazing throughout and ample in-allocated parking is available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-F3L1Z5U9P9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.