|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (281 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE MEWS IN WESHAM
- GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPS, TRAIN STATION & MOTORWAY
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE-DINER-FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 1 SINGLE BEDROOM
- MODERN FITTED 3 PIECE BATHROOM, OFF ROAD PARKING
- CAVITY WALL INSULATION, DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS HEATING
We are please to advertise this spacious three Bedroom, mid terrace mews house, available to let in Wesham. The property is in a fantastic location close to shops, amenities, a bus route, the motorway network and the train station. The property comprises an entrance vestibule, a large open plan lounge with gas fire, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with oven & hob. Upstairs the property boasts two large double bedrooms, a single bedroom and modern fitted three piece bathroom with shower over bath. There is also a small back yard, off road parking, and has double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50989464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE-12NZ1DD4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.